Computers are one of the most important discoveries have occurred in the 20th century, which has evolved over several decades contributed to the growth and changes in learning and human behavior. Today computers are an essential part of human life without which they can not perform their daily tasks.
This machine has made remarkable life easier for most people and contribute to their overall growth. Currently, almost all households have at least one computer but the most important question that arises here is, if the owner is concerned with the proper care of the machine or not.
Most people either fail or forget to properly maintain their computer from both internal and external threats that can seriously endanger the function of the machine. However, only with some important tips you can effectively maintain computer and can still work as good as usual.
Here are some important and simple waysÂ maintenance tips to keep your computer stable and in perfect condition:
- Perform a disk clean to maintain the speed of your computer. Running routine cleaning disc to clean your system of unnecessary data. This step can be done manually or by running the disk cleanup utility in Windows.
- Running the registry cleaner software can relieve your system from obsolete and corrupt entries in the registry file. A clogged registry can severely hamper the performance of your system and can even cause crashes. So it is important to clean your Windows registry regularly.
- Using Anti-Spyware program you can clean your system from malicious programs that intend to steal your data and cause your system to clog.
- Viruses are one of the most common threats and serious for the computer and use the program a good updated anti-virus will help your computer to break away from harmful viruses.
- Finally, you need to remove all un-necessary software installed on your computer because it causes many problems during the Windows startup process and making the process a bit awkward.
By following the simple steps that can effectively protect your computer from all internal and external threats.